Eugenics or common sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

golly if i could get past the poor spelling and language usage i might be able to offer an opinion.

Whoa, hold on to your pocket protector Poindexter. I did not know I was going to be graded by the 50yr old virgin English teacher. Can I get partial credit for editing my errors? I even put the corrections in red for you.

Frodo

It's the path it leads down that is the problem. Who gets to choose? There was other countries that did sterilizations, it didn't end well. Canada and the US used to sterilize people in institutions.

That's my point. You have already gone down that road when you took the kids away in the first place. If you have due process for that, why not sterilization?

Gotholic

It's the path it leads down that is the problem. Who gets to choose? There was other countries that did sterilizations, it didn't end well. Canada and the US used to sterilize people in institutions.

If I am not mistaken, some U.S. states used to mandate sterilization of kids who did bad in school, not just in institutions.

2minkey

bootlicker
Whoa, hold on to your pocket protector Poindexter. I did not know I was going to be graded by the 50yr old virgin English teacher. Can I get partial credit for editing my errors? I even put the corrections in red for you.

correct all you want, ace.

oh, if only i were a fifty year-old weergin english teacher. there would be so many things to discover. maybe i will get out there and get myself a teaching certificate. yeah. easy access to high school girlies!!! get my cherry popped real quicklike uh-huh.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
correct all you want, ace.

oh, if only i were a fifty year-old weergin english teacher. there would be so many things to discover. maybe i will get out there and get myself a teaching certificate. yeah. easy access to high school girlies!!! get my cherry popped real quicklike uh-huh.

Thought you already had mall rats for that. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.