Europe unites in hatred of French

Lopan

I can't believe they had to commission a report to find out that no one likes them.

Language, history, cooking and support for rival football teams still divide Europe. But when everything else fails, one glue binds the continent together: hatred of the French.

Typically, the French refuse to accept what arrogant, overbearing monsters they are.

Source

AlphaTroll

"Believe it or not, the English and the French use almost exactly the same adjectives to describe each other - bar the word 'insular'," Mr Coldong said. "So the feelings are mutual."

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'll forward that to my french neighbours. When I told them how everybody criticized the french army, they could not believe it, I bet they won't believe this either :lol:

For the record, they are nice people once you cross the barrier, but I do think they are wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo unpolite and selfish.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Luis G said:
For the record, they are nice people once you cross the barrier, but I do think they are wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo unpolite and selfish.

Sounds like some parts of this place...or am I allowed to say that? :devious:

Lopan

Luis G said:
I'll forward that to my french neighbours. When I told them how everybody criticized the french army, they could not believe it, I bet they won't believe this either :lol:

To be considered an army it has to fight. The french just have alot of men in fancy uniforms, kind of like gay mardi gras.