Event Viewer

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
in Admin tools. I love this thing. It is phenomenal. I look thru it, see a red x, indicating an error, then sometimes I even click the goto microsoft & see what this is about link & whoila!, without fail, it says "We're Sorry" we have no idea what the problem is nor how to fix it. If you wait, we'll release a new OS soon & then maybe, just maybe, things will be okay. Good Day. What a lovely idea, a reason to click my mouse for no reason.:zap:

It can be a little scary too when you see stuff like services that were unable to start and errors which really mean nothing but sound bad.

the big question...

has anyone *ever* run an NT4 box which doesn't always start up with "a service or driver failed to start"

nambit said:
has anyone *ever* run an NT4 box which doesn't always start up with "a service or driver failed to start"

I do! I have an NT4 box at work that always starts up without a glitch. Oh, and three others that have at least three errors at every start.

i watch my nt4 machine at work do it without fail every morning :rolleyes:

the only way my previous work machine didn't have it was by never turning it off :D :D

Back