Ever been caught...

alex

rearranging your tool? I was walking down the hall at work and had to rearrange my tool and this girl came around the corner and caught me red handed :blush:

well, once I was outside in the garage and I didn't think the hammers belonged in a particular drawer so I switched them with the pliers ... just as I was closing the drawers, ku'u walked out ... I know I don't need to tell you how red I was :blush:

:D

Come on now Ku, us guys know you have to rearrange things down there occasionlly...and yes, boobies count :D

alex said:
rearranging your tool? I was walking down the hall at work and had to rearrange my tool and this girl came around the corner and caught me red handed :blush:

btw - if she were a true friend, like me and ku'u are, she would have offered to help you with that ;)

nalani said:
well, once I was outside in the garage and I didn't think the hammers belonged in a particular drawer so I switched them with the pliers ... just as I was closing the drawers, ku'u walked out ... I know I don't need to tell you how red I was :blush:

:D

You have hammers and pliers in your drawers :eek:

OH MAN! One of these days I am going to laugh out loud and get in TONS of shit! When it happens I am going to blame it on you Na!

One day I was getting out of the car and I had to fix my thong, so I did. brainsoft was embarassed to be seen with me fixing my thong in a Wal-mart parking lot...

nalani said:
btw - if she were a true friend, like me and ku'u are, she would have offered to help you with that ;)

If she offered, it probably would have rearranged itself :headbang: :headbang:

If a dog can attack its crotch in public with the same vigor a 5 year old puts on an ice cream cone, I don't see why I can't shift the package in public.

Been there, I work in a building that has around 2,000 people in it, and lots of hallways and corners.

The only thing I'm grateful for is that it doesn't decide to wake up and look around just for the hell of it anymore. 5th and 6th grade were hell.

Nixy said:
OH MAN! One of these days I am going to laugh out loud and get in TONS of shit! When it happens I am going to blame it on you Na!

:D ... I was literally cracking up when I read this post :D .. and there was a parent/teacher conference going on not 10 feet from me :eek: I swear I'm gonna be sooooo fired one day :D

I used to work for this man who was constantly rearranging his "thing", almost like it was an addiction .. I'm not kidding! We'd be talking and he'd be carrying on a conversation and like every 2 minutes he'd be moving it around .. it took a good 3 or 4 months to get used to it before I stopped noticing it ..but at first, I would have this constant blush on my face whenever he was around :D

Leslie said:
:laugh:

Or removing the invading thong?

Although I would certainly be the first to gawk at a girl wearing a thong.... I could never tolerate a string up my butt.

Back