Ever feel like just climbing something?

oh my, I was very close to vomiting on a few of those shots.

But cool, man! :headbang:

There's a guy known as *Spiderman* - and no, I don't mean the Marvel Spidey. Is this the guy? Always gettin' caught by the police and arrested for his stunts?

Spirit said:
There's a guy known as *Spiderman* - and no, I don't mean the Marvel Spidey. Is this the guy? Always gettin' caught by the police and arrested for his stunts?

No this isn't spiderman. There are a bunch of these guys around the world. Check out Urban-Climbing.com.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Did you find that info somewhere? That would truly be an amazing feat at 986 feet.
The title of the movie says 35 minutes at the end. At the start of the climb they flash a time of mid 12:00 hours. The end of the movie flashes a time into 13:00 hours sometime... 35 minutes later.

WHOAH. I've been on top of that building, and I wouldn't like to be on the OUTSIDE of it, unattached to anything.

freaky stuff...

unclehobart said:
The title of the movie says 35 minutes at the end. At the start of the climb they flash a time of mid 12:00 hours. The end of the movie flashes a time into 13:00 hours sometime... 35 minutes later.

But it's not a steady stream - it appears he shuts it off to tape it from a different angle - no?

Yeah. His cameraman just went up into the building as part of some press junket. It was probably trimmed to 3 minutes down from 35 to save on server load. a full 35 minute movie would have been gobs and gobs of megabytes. He even paused to wave at the crowd. If he went full tilt up the side... hmm... I would think about 20 minutes would be all that he needs.

I would hate to shake his hand. His grip strength must be insane.

Notice how quickly he scales the first twenty five feet in order to move beyond the grasp of any mortals who might attempt to stop him. In the beginning it sounds like some people are yelling at him to get down. :D

Wow, I would have peed my pants at the thought of doing anything like that. My biggest fear in life is that of falling.

PrincessLissa said:
Wow, I would have peed my pants at the thought of doing anything like that. My biggest fear in life is that of falling.

It's not the falling that bothers me it's the landing.

Back