Ever see a cat do this?

FluerVanderloo

I had my laptop on a table by my bed, and as I was leaning over it to put up an away message on AIM, my cat jumped from my bed and onto my back! It was certainly a new experience.

memolly.jpg

She's got a little bit of an eye infection. The vet gave us some medicine for it about 2 days ago and it hasn't started kicking yet.

One of our cats seriously believes that this is the only reason my wife or I ever bend over.

chcr said:
One of our cats seriously believes that this is the only reason my wife or I ever bend over.

We have one cat that we call Hitler (he had a Hitler moustaches as a kitten) that does that all the time too. It was the first time Molly ever did it though.

highwayman said:
Have seen a cat do this....

That is crazy!!

FluerVanderloo said:
We have one cat that we call Hitler (he had a Hitler moustaches as a kitten) that does that all the time too. It was the first time Molly ever did it though.

That is crazy!!

If you liked that one you'll like this one...

My cat has his own unique way of getting in/out and he also found a nice warm spot to sleep/wash. He was sitting over the top fan vent. :(

He also likes to sit on my shoulder when I'm watching TV.

Every house I ever stayed in in britain had those same Gawd damn windows. I grew to fucking hate them with a vengence. Middle of winter and the fucking windows are open.

The bottom ones have that holed lever and peg set up to, don't they?

Professur said:
Every house I ever stayed in in britain had those same Gawd damn windows. I grew to fucking hate them with a vengence. Middle of winter and the fucking windows are open.

The bottom ones have that holed lever and peg set up to, don't they?
Erm kinda. Mine are doubleglazed replacement windows so they don't have the lever set-up, it's all in the way they hinge and it's only the bigger windows that have a smaller opening side-window. They rarely get opened, being on the ground (1st) floor I usually just open the top lights, except in the kitchen where I can't reach it, but I have an extractor fan now... and casper comes in and out through that window usually.

Back