:Evil Grin:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
March 9th, 8:30 AM...jury duty.

hehe, they won't know what hit 'em.

You really need to do your best to actually get ON the jury. You're the only person I know who would actually want to do it.

Should I begin quoting the Bill of Rights immediately or wait until I'm seated?

Really scare them...bring your own Bible to swear upon :D

Never did jury duty...though I've been a witness 3 times thus far. A lot of hurry up and wait. Bring a good book! :D

I'm certain I'd rather have Gonz sit in judgement
of me, than some wacked out liberal.

Winky said:
I'm certain I'd rather have Gonz sit in judgement
of me, than some wacked out liberal.
Gonz - you are responsible for all of your actions. GUILTY!!!
Judge - we havn't started proceedings yet, Mark
Gonz - I am not going to change my mind about this.
Judge - sorry Winky...GUILTY! The death penalty for you
Winky - but it was an unpaid parking ticket.

Sure...

If you're whacked out, it doesn't matter if you're a lib or a con...you're still whacked out.

What about a middle-road sane liberal?

You'd be surprised at how absolute I find the Bill of Rights & the US Constitution. When the judge gives us "instructions:, I'll point & laugh.

Gonz said:
You'd be surprised at how absolute I find the Bill of Rights & the US Constitution.
No...I don't think I would be. LOLing maybe, but not surprised :eyemouth:

:bolt:

OK that's right Bish I take that back.
If I'm on trial and I did it, I'd sure as hell want a Liberal jury.
They'd all buy the crap that it wasn't my fault
that I'm a victim of society.
That the glove don't fit and they'd acquit!

I think that Gonz is the only person who would want to do it and acctually do it without sleeping half the time.

My mom tries her best to get out of it everytime.

If the trial has anything to do with a gay, teacher who skives off work and has liberal views and dyslexia... he'll be vetoed (sp!) out within minutes! :D

ClaireBear said:
If the trial has anything to do with a gay, teacher who skives off work and has liberal views and dyslexia...

...they'll call me the Hangman.

I think more likely they'll call you "name not drawn thank you for your attendance" :lol:

They heard I was coming, got scared & fessed up & admitted guilt. No Jury Duty today.

I feel your pain.

One of the side perks to this job is I'll never be picked for jury duty. No defense attorney in his right mind would allow a probation/parole officer to sit in judgment on his/her client.

I just wanted to see the look on thier facess as I strode in holding a copy of the Federalist Papers

Back