excerpts from palin ghostwriter diaries

2minkey

bootlicker
this is quite entertaining.

here's a couple gems....

Aug. 16
SP calls on an urgent matter. Someone has told her that Rachel Maddow is a lesbo. "Is this true, Lynn?"
"I'm afraid so," I say.
I hear her gulp her energy drink. "Wait a second," she says. "Do her bosses know?"

Aug. 22
"People need to understand I'm not giving up, Lynn. Ever."
"What about the governorship?" I say quietly.
"Come on, now," she replies. "You know better than that. If I wanted to serve the Pharisees, I'd serve the Pharisees. My work is with Him now."

the moronic drama continues! next chapter, straight form the pages of the national inquirer, levi speaks out again.

yeah she's not really all that relevant, but she is entertaining at about the level that, say, perez hilton is.

She's relevant. Just watch the Dems shit themselves when she shows up.

wasillabellesmall.jpg

oh come on people. have no doubt - she working for Him now! god is on her side. god loves pikeys.

I don't think she's relevant either. She's a joke and if she thinks that the Republicans are going to make her their next candidate for the prez slot you're crazy. If there's a chance to make Obama a 1 timer they'll pull out all the stops and put in someone that is sure to win. If Obama's ratings are too high to beat him at the next election then they'll probably throw that dog with lipstick a bone and let her try. But I really doubt it.

Happens sometimes when you have a good gut-busting laugh.
LOL!
:rofl: :rofl2: :lol: :lol2: :elaugh2:

if she thinks that the Republicans are going to make her their next candidate for the prez slot

If the Republicans don't start acting like an alternative, they're going to be booted too.

Watch the NY 23rd district election on Tuesday. This left leaning area may shift hard right (Conservative party) since the Republican is left of the Democrat.

Bill Ayers No Dream

Then, unprompted he said--I wrote Dreams From My Father. I said, oh, so you admit it. He said--Michelle asked me to. I looked at him. He seemed eager. He's about my height, short. He went on to say--and if you can prove it, we can split the royalties. So I said, stop pulling my leg. Horrible thought.

But he came again--I really wrote it, the wording was similar. I said I believe you probably heavily edited it. He said--I wrote it. I said--why would I believe you, you're a liar.

See? Here's Bill, Bernadine, and baby barrack back in the bombing days.

tn_billayersandfamily23.jpg

he has to move around a lot, to avoid detection. kalamazoo is just one of his hideouts. i WAS him that sold you the tires.

Back