Excited

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am SO excited! In 2.5 weeks I will be leaving to go to Newfoundland to visit my grandparents! YAY! *excited*

YAY! I am even more excited now because my mom may beable to work 26 hours this weekend and get paid for 49 (overtime) and since it is a long wekend here and they are DESPERATE for people to work they will then give her time off (without pay) equivilent to the # of hours of pay she receives without punishment. So, basically she will get the same money as she would if she didn't work on the weekend and worked the 6 days (+1 hour) during the week but instead she can take that time and leave 8 days early to go to Newfoundland! I can not leave early though because I do not have th option of wokring on the weekend since I work in the office :(

If this works out I will drive down with friends of ours who are leaving the same time my mom originally planned to leave. *crosses fingers that it works out fo her* (plus I would have th ehouse to myself for 8 days so I would get lots of......sleep....yes.....sleep.... ;) )

Don't worry! I will! I may even drop by a few times while I'm there!

Nixy said:
YAY! I am even more excited now because my mom may beable to work 26 hours this weekend and get paid for 49 (overtime) and since it is a long wekend here and they are DESPERATE for people to work they will then give her time off (without pay) equivilent to the # of hours of pay she receives without punishment. So, basically she will get the same money as she would if she didn't work on the weekend and worked the 6 days (+1 hour) during the week but instead she can take that time and leave 8 days early to go to Newfoundland!

Christ... you and LL and your damn Calculus problems... you're gonna make my head explode. :rolleyes:

(plus I would have th ehouse to myself for 8 days so I would get lots of......sleep....yes.....sleep.... ;) )

Poor Brainsoft. I just hope he's up to all that... sleeping. :p

I only have 3 grandparents left (as of 1 year and 7.5 months ago, one day before my 17th birthday:()

Ardsgaine: Everyone that works with my mom thatwas eatting lunch wth us yesterday when I was figuring out (in my head) how many hours she could work and how much time she woudl get off is in awe of me :blush:

I sure hope brainsoft is up to a lot of sleeping aswell!

Nixy said:
I only have 3 grandparents left (as of 1 year and 7.5 months ago, one day before my 17th birthday:()

I don't have any left. My mom's mother died when she was just 14. She met her father at her mother's funeral. I'm not sure when he died, but I never got to meet him. My dad's father died when I was five. His mom died when I was 16. That was 23 years ago...

Ardsgaine: Everyone that works with my mom thatwas eatting lunch wth us yesterday when I was figuring out (in my head) how many hours she could work and how much time she woudl get off is in awe of me :blush:

Don't blush, you're awesome. You'll make a great engineer!

I sure hope brainsoft is up to a lot of sleeping aswell!

What is he, 18? 19? Guys at that age need lots of sleep.... ;)

He's 19 but he works in a hot factory all day and it's alot of work so in the evening he usually wants REAL sleep not "sleep"

Back