Exciting new quiz!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Which Get Fuzzy character are you?

I happen to be...

1047544111_uresBucky2.jpg

You are Bucky Katt! Aloof.. bizarre...sarcastic... volatile... You are a CAT, after all. You would sell Satchel or kill Rob to have the chance to eat a delicious Monkey. You don't believe in Canada and you would prefer to drop a big rock on France. You claw first and nap later. Tuna is your main food of choice.

1047544560_cturesRob2.jpg

You are Rob Wilco! You own Bucky Katt and Satchell Pooch, and put up with their antics constantly. You work in an Ad Agency, and do your best to balance work and dealing with your pets. You listen to Leo Kottke and like the New Zealand All Blacks along with many other great things. You are very sarcastic and generally wear glasses.

1047544416_essatchel3.jpg
You are Satchell Pooch. You are innocent, kind, and nice. You are truly a best friends when one is ever needed, even if you are a little naive. You love the television show Cops and your favorite food is Jerky Bits. You often end up on the receiving end of Bucky's Cruelties.
lol!

...that Canada doesn't exist.

that was an exciting quiz!!

1047544560_cturesRob2.jpg

You are Rob Wilco! You own Bucky Katt and Satchell Pooch, and put up with their antics constantly. You work in an Ad Agency, and do your best to balance work and dealing with your pets. You listen to Leo Kottke and like the New Zealand All Blacks along with many other great things. You are very sarcastic and generally wear glasses.

You are Joe! You are a great friend to Rob and deal with Bucky and Satchell really well. You may be the only real outsider that Bucky likes. You often bring over take out food and generally wear a hat. You also can often be very sarcastic
1047544853_icturesJoe.gif

I keep getting...The Page Cannot Be Displayed....guess i'm not ment to be any character.... :alienhuh:

Back