Exponential self-importance

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
No no no Gonz. Much better to put on a toga and lay down in the road. Memememememe you know.

In a few days it's all forgotten. These morons go back to their widdle subdivisions and wait for their misdemeanor court date, which will get no coverage outside the "Legal Actions" section of the local fish wrapper. Effective change for Tibet, if needed (I still don't know either way) could have been served. But it wasn't. Personal agendas were. As was the intent all along I suspect. Why else act like they did?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It was required for their liberal arts degree? 200 hours of commnity disservice.

spike

A much more effective campaign would have been to gag themselves & hold signs & pictures, showing & explaining the carnage instead of stopping the torch with 2nd rate hoologan behavior.

I thought we were talking about San Francisco. Nobody stopped the torch with hooligan behavior. Hard to say if your method would have been more effective than what they did. :shrug:

spike

Effective change for Tibet, if needed (I still don't know either way) could have been served. But it wasn't. Personal agendas were. As was the intent all along I suspect. Why else act like they did?

The personal agenda was to get coverage of the human rights violations in Tibet. Seems like it was pretty effective.

It must be frustrating they didn't concern themselves with your widdle agenda.
smiley-cry.jpg