F*CKING ARSEHOLE BOUNCERS

Originally posted by Horse_Fucker
If a fucking bouncer ever touched me, I'd pull out my fucking handgun and pop a few caps into his fat assed nigger head. :mad:

Sooo...You're a bigot as well as a fool...

I'm actually not angry. Disappointed is more like it. Of course, this may be one of the reasons he's no longer a moderator. One day, he'll see how the world really is, and he'll also understand where every human being can be traced to, and, perhaps, he will be changed.

Yes, Luis. A 'bouncer' is that big, tough guy in the bar who throws out the 'troublemakers'. Usually the biggest man that the barkeep can find.

I know of one bouncer who was very good and quite intelligent. He was an ex Navy SEAL with long Sammy Hagar hair and a broad smile. He was all of 5'7 and 140 pounds and the most dangerous person I have ever met.

It is usally the small ones you gotta look out for. The big ones are mostly slow and stupid, but the little ones have to have skills

Originally posted by RecklessLeper
LOL, don't worry, I'm 18 (nearly 19) :)
I'm going to hell .. definitely ...

Time is always of the essence where the beauty of a woman is concerned (I'm taking this as being a pre-requisite of all Hawaiian ladies :))
oohh ..you're in for a rude awakening :D

Originally posted by nalani
Originally posted by RecklessLeper
LOL, don't worry, I'm 18 (nearly 19) :)
I'm going to hell .. definitely ...

Time is always of the essence where the beauty of a woman is concerned (I'm taking this as being a pre-requisite of all Hawaiian ladies :))
oohh ..you're in for a rude awakening :D

Well, my middle name is Lucifer ;) Tis a shame you're God-knows-how-many-thousands-of-miles away; I could have shown you the hot spots of... er... Manchester... :rolleyes: :D

Lucifer.....you would have been an interesting date for Nalani on today's wedding.

* god bless you * :D :D

Back