Family Holidays...god help me

paul_valaru said:
welI survived, no nightmares, and only 2 cracked ribs, once they heal all will be good

Well, we're not sure if it's cracked or just bruised. He won't see a doctor so it's unknown. He just wants pity so he says they're cracked.

PuterTutor said:
How does the other guy look?

The boys must all have some great bruises on their arms, just as Paul does. The only reason his ribs hurt is because one of the boys misses his arm and hit him in the ribs instead.

CRACKED!!!!!!!

now gimme karma :D

bone bruise or cracked, not full out broken, no grinding sensations

well I am 30 now, these younger cousins are 17 18 19 and 20, I think this is tha last year I playfight with them, beat them all at arm wrestling, but it was a close call.

unclehobart said:
2 busted ribs and a family brawl... makes me wonder what you have planned for yuumy kippers.

That holiday isn't with everyone at least. It's just the parents, ourselves, his sister with family and grandma.

I have two sides, my mother's side that's nice and so normal they're boring except grandma who can't remember to take her pills every morning (my mother's been assigned to call her every morning to make sure she takes them, and she's only got 2 she's taking right now, Aricept for her memory loss and Loratadine for a skin allergy, and she's been making a habit out of taking 2 of one of them and none of the other :eek: ). My father's family is out of touch, especially since his father passed away, his sisters hate him (hard to find anyone that doesn't) and the closest one lives almost in the boonies near Rockford about 125 miles away and the other's in Burbank, CA (he went out there several years ago to work for her and she ended up firing him :D). He doesn't really have any other close relatives that even know where he is anymore, let alone care. His GF's family is basically her brother who lives almost as far away as my dad's sister and her mother and grandmother, her grandmother's almost an exact replica of my grandmother and her mother's threatening suicide almost everyday.

Inkara1 said:
So they expect her to remember to take a pill to prevent memory loss? :eek6:
:laugh5: my ex-mom-in-law was trying to take ginko biloba for memory loss but she could never remember where she put it.

Back