Farking Fark

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
So. This is weird. I made a post at Fark, something I do once every six months or so when somethin's real pertinent.

And lo, and behold,

someone sponsors me for a month of the TotalFarking. Weird. Anyway, it's huge. Too much to read really. The sponsoring was weird and the TotalFark thing is weird.

Leslie said:
So. This is weird. I made a post at Fark, something I do once every six months or so when somethin's real pertinent.

And lo, and behold,

someone sponsors me for a month of the TotalFarking. Weird. Anyway, it's huge. Too much to read really. The sponsoring was weird and the TotalFark thing is weird.

you have TOTALfark.....I am moving in....iw want toatl fark, all my posts get rejected

Those are english words that you used... but what you intended to say went utterly over my head. Can you elaborate on this single post and what totalfark means to an unwashed heathen such as myself?

unclehobart said:
Those are english words that you used... but what you intended to say went utterly over my head. Can you elaborate on this single post and what totalfark means to an unwashed heathen such as myself?

www.fark.com

it is a funny headline site

totalfark is the payed version

[modified post for Rob]Um. I made a random post on a site I rarely post on, and one of it's members for some unknown reason paid for me to have a months' subscription to it. The paid area has far too much information on a daily basis for any reasonable person to ingest. The paid part is weird, and the random paying for me was weird. Cool, and neat to see, but weird nonetheless[/modified post for Rob]

and Paul, I don't be thinkin so :p

Leslie said:

And lo, and behold,

So...d'ya have a link to this award-winning Fark-post, or do we have to join up and look for it?

Back