Father's day

Decorate a pinecone with squiggle eyes and yarn hair. Name it chip and put it on top of your TV. My ex mother-in-law stopped the grandchildren demands very soon after I made and started talking to "child pine cone" :lol:

simplyred said:
Decorate a pinecone with squiggle eyes and yarn hair. Name it chip and put it on top of your TV. My ex mother-in-law stopped the grandchildren demands very soon after I made and started talking to "child pine cone" :lol:

I have a psych degree and going on 13 years experience working with people as a career. There is no diagnosis that can accurately encompass the above statement. Congratulations. You have just defied modern psychology. :D

SouthernN'Proud said:
simplyred said:
I have a psych degree and going on 13 years experience working with people as a career. There is no diagnosis that can accurately encompass the above statement. Congratulations. You have just defied modern psychology. :D

Will you touch my baby?

Michael...buy him a can of Tomato* soup & some crackers & tell him to have a nice day. :shrug:

*specific variety may vary

SouthernN'Proud said:

WOW! And she just called me an asshole. :D

Gonz said:
Michael...buy him a can of Tomato* soup & some crackers & tell him to have a nice day. :shrug:

*specific variety may vary

He don't eat soup. :shrug:

I also realized that, while Leslie's liberal commie pinko fag suggestion was damn near perfect, there is of course a snag. His shed has electricity, but only a cutoff switch. When he isn't down there, he cuts the power off. Kinna defeats the purpose of a snack fridge.

He's getting taken out to deener, a card, and face time. I'd throw in a UT shirt, but I cannot bring myself to purchase one. It goes against my religion.

SouthernN'Proud said:
He don't eat soup. :shrug:

I also realized that, while Leslie's liberal commie pinko fag suggestion was damn near perfect, there is of course a snag. His shed has electricity, but only a cutoff switch. When he isn't down there, he cuts the power off. Kinna defeats the purpose of a snack fridge.

He's getting taken out to deener, a card, and face time. I'd throw in a UT shirt, but I cannot bring myself to purchase one. It goes against my religion.

What about a mini-fridge and a long-ass extension cord?

Also, if he doesn't open up the fridge when the power's off, it'll stay cold in there for a long time as long as the door seal's good. I wouldn't recommend trying to freeze the chicken with it but it would keep the sodas plenty cold enough.

Umm...lemme think...

There's the front part. That has a '65 Mustang on one half, and various mowers, tillers, and assembled junk on the other. Then around the side, he has his tractor, some more junk, and some other stuff.

Vague enough for ya? :laugh:

Buy a 12-pack, crack it open, and make another outlet that's not controlled by the cutoff switch, and plug the fridge in there. Father-son bonding.

SouthernN'Proud said:
See above. He's a teetotaler.

Pepsi comes in twelve packs :grinyes:

I say buy the fridge and it'll give him something to do setting it up, rewiring ,to keep his Pepsi cold.

Oh, fine. Kick him in the ass & tell him he's impossible to shop for so you sent a donation, in his name, to the Lincoln Museum.

I thought the Lincoln Museum was tucked away in a corner of the Ford Museum in Dearborn, somewhere near the Mercury Museum. :lloyd:

s n p
yer Dad sounds like one kool olde codger

I wanna be that guy if I make it too olden age

Back