Favorite fast food?

Your favorite fast food?

• Subway (or Mr. Sub, or any sub in general)

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Burger King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDonalds'

• Wendy's

• Tim Horton's (Canadians lol)

• Total voters
I personally prefer Subs... I really really rellly like subs! Whole wheat bread with double cheese, BBQ rib, green peppers, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, hot peppers, and cucumbers. So goooood. :)

I like Burger King's fries though. And Wendy's burgers are good too :)

I'm trying soooo hard to stay away from fast food ... it's my new resolution.

Damn, it's so phreakin' hard to eat healthy!

I love Taco Bell ... haven't had it in a while though ... we're trying to not eat that kinds of crap .. but fast food crap is the best! *sniff*

Subway here too. Excellent subs there, and really fresh stuff. I like Burger King and McDo once in a while, but I find Subway far better, albeit their freaking TV ads with Jared and that other arrogant freaking jerk are damn annoying IMO...

I love subs too, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :licklips: That's definitely number one for me! Mr. Sub is my favourite :D

I love subs aswell! I also enjoy the muffins from Tim Hortons but Subs still come out on top (I also love Wenday's burgers and all things McDonalds but I am staying away from that kind of stuff aswell). My favoutie subs is either roasted chicken on hearty Italian bread with cheese and BBQ sauce or cold Cut trio on white with cheese and mayo...

LL: all I have to say about burger King's fries is: *puke*

Hmm. I don't count subs as fast food. Not enough grease...

For burgers I prefer Wendy's, or if I want it real fast, Rally's. I also like the local Hardees. Not all Hardees are as good, though. I detest McDonalds. I like the flavor of Whoppers, and will stop at BK if I'm not in any particular hurry. The BK's around here are extremely sloooooow. :rolleyes:

For subs, my favorite is a place called Hobbit Hoagies. I don't know if they're a national chain or not. They're definitely not fast...

The burgers are better at Hungry Jacks :D (aka Burger King)

As true as that is, the feeling of absolute slothenly sickness proceeding a Hungry Jacks burger forces my vote towards the also delicious but mostly nutritional Subway ;)

In & Out Burger in SoCal has the best burgers & fries on the planet, Bar none.

Nationwide-Wendys is decent. BK & McD's beat starving. Subs are good, so is a gyro. There's a chain on the east coast that has a steak & cheese sub to die for, #9...with fried with onions, mushrooms & peppers. Good unhealthy eating.

How about a DQ banana split?

You must be the only one. I eat at least twice a week fast food. 95% of the time it is subs, and half the time I choose a sub it is the Vege Lite. So gooood ;)

i only eat fast food on vacations and sometimes on sundays, when i go to a restaurant is mostly in the night at about 12:00am-3:00am

Shadowfax said:
Why isn't there an option "none" ?

Or am I the only one who never goes to fast food restaurants?! :confuse3:

I haven't been to a fast food restaurant in almost a month...woohoo, this is the longest i've stuck to a resolution :D

Ooh, I liked it a lot till I read this book called Fast Food Nation... it put me right off!

Favourite though is Chinese takeaway. Or pizza.

I've read Fast Food Nation, and while it is gross, it sure doesn't taste that way. If you think Chinese is any safer, you are in for a rude awakening.

LastLegionary said:
I've read Fast Food Nation, and while it is gross, it sure doesn't taste that way. If you think Chinese is any safer, you are in for a rude awakening.

oh. not at all! I'm still blissfully ignorant about Chinese food but know in my heart it's got to be just as bad... It's more the mass market thing that bothers me about MickyD's and BK and so on and so forth.

Choosy in my criticism!

Back