Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deep Space Nine

• Voyager

• Enterprise

• Total voters
Nixy, season 2 started because season 1 ended. They showed a sneak preview. It will start airing this September.

Bink, I have all of Voyager on my hard disk, and is available online via HTTP for download. If you email me a username and password I will send you the URL. I have about 2-3 friends I'm sharing my sci-fi database with. So if you need the last episode(s), just gimma a call.... [email protected]

Tough, tough call. I have a deep and abiding affinity for the Original Series - don't ask me why - I've just always liked it. Even the cheesiest of episodes.

But, I finally went with TNG. Primarily for the same episode that Ards likes best I Borg. Out of all the episodes I've ever seen, old, new and everything in between, that's my fav.

Nixy:

[whispering]I think I see nipple on T'Pal[/whispering]

LOL Nixy :D

Good spotting, sorry I didn't see that when I posted. Ok, here's another pic of Jolene Blalock, aka T'Pol (Vulcan in Enterprise), wearing a little more now. I'll just post a link so only those interested need look :)

- Click -

I'm amazed at how different she looks!

I am interested in getting the last Voyager episodes Nixy and LastLegionary. Thing is, I'm a lowly 56k-er who's got to watch his download limit whats more. I appreiciate the offer all the same :cool:

Bink said:
I am interested in getting the last Voyager episodes Nixy and LastLegionary. Thing is, I'm a lowly 56k-er who's got to watch his download limit whats more. I appreiciate the offer all the same :cool:

........download limit on a 56kbps? :eek2:

btw, nice pic, but it looks very "photoshoped"

Yeah, they're so stingie with 56k access here! I have 8 hour session limits (which is 2x the norm) and if I download 10% more then the "average users" monthly download, I get booted from the service.

That image of T'Pol is very Photoshopped. The original pic I posted was better with no blatently obvious touch ups, but there was a nipple just peaking through her long hair. *I removed the link*

Jolene Blalock = *drool*, but both 'ing and linking a pic with nips is against the law. Sorry [/quote]

Sorry 'bout that. I removed the link.

Jolene Blalock = *drool*, but both

*scratching head* how did Bink quote fury before fury posted? I am OH SO confussed! ?(

Bink: I am sorry, I didn't want to make you have to take your pic away :(

*scratching head* how did Bink quote fury before fury posted? I am OH SO confussed! ?(

Bink: I am sorry, I didn't want to make you have to take your pic away :(

LOL! I went back and edited my post after fury had posted ;)

Hey, it's cool you mentioned the problem with the pic. I'm a bit behind with the board rules and wasn't aware of the policy on that. As a forum moderator myself at HWC, I should have known better :eek:

Back