Favorite year in high school?

What was your favorite year in high school?

• Freshman! Nothing like being the seniors' little fuck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sophomore. Know whats going on, but the seniors are still a pain.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junior. Enough said.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Senior. I get to order everyone around. :cool:

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • eh? High school?

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
So what was your favorite year in high school? *grins* Why?

Mine was probably my senior year. I was old enough for most things and could really disturb everyone. And we had lots of fun.

Our educational system is different. "High school" is only 2 years, the 3rd is chosen to match your future career.

I'd say i enjoyed more the 2nd year.

Hmmm, well I voted Senior, that's the final year? Right?

Well that for me was the best! Just turned 17, and was pretty much over teenage angst :) Best year!

High school was quite a turmoltuous [sp] time for me. I have to say that my junior year was my best...I quit in my senior year and joined the Marines...

Tough one... 10th (16 y/o) I was trying to be someone else but a really hot 11th grader saw through it and became my first big crush. A whole group of us had so much fun, going out, to concerts, I got my first job, I went to my first prom, had my first heartbreak and thought I would die from the anguish.

My first real love came in 11th grade and lasted till college but as far as *fun* goes, 10th grade was it. :D

Well, I'm a sophomore in college now, but I'm asking about high school :p High school is where life kinda started I guess.

senior. shortest and had the most fun. plus that was when i met dated and got dumped by my ex. and i got my first tat then. plus had lotsa fun.

Jerrek said:
High school is where life kinda started I guess.

:rofl:

Ok, hang on, :rofl:

Oh god.. Ok...

No, life does NOT begin in high school. Favorite year, Senior, got the most um, girls. Also it is when you begin to be treated sort of like an adult, I liked that.

^^^ OK sir, you probably know more about that, but what I meant was, you get to do more things, and people treat you more like an adult. Thats what I meant.... :)

I didn't even want to go to my graduation - couldn't stand the "What shoes are you buying to wear with your gown?" and "Did you see the necklace so & so got to go with her outfit?" and the list goes on.

Never in a clique. Never followed trends. Hated brand names and people who had to have them. Not one good memory of school other than I knew "no-one f**ked with Katy". And I have no idea why everyone felt that way!

oh my God, I sound bitter.

it was high school. i think you are supposed to be bitter. isnt that the whole point of going through that?? :laugh:

Well then I guess I have a bit more to be thankful for. My high school years were rather ... colorful.

Back