Favorite year in high school?

What was your favorite year in high school?

• Freshman! Nothing like being the seniors' little fuck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sophomore. Know whats going on, but the seniors are still a pain.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junior. Enough said.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Senior. I get to order everyone around. :cool:

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • eh? High school?

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Mines would definately be Senior year. I had half days because I had most of my credits and I was in DECA, which allowed me to leave campus to go to a job that let me sit around all day, eat with the old ladies and play solitare on the computer...oh and some minor filing and answering phones.

Senior year was a breeze...not to mention going sailing on double hulled canoes on the weekends as an extracurricular activity. :D

favourite year was the last one, i couldn't wait to get off that school. hated it.
plus i didn't have to do anything because there were exams which were so easy i never had to learn for them.

lower sixth had its fine moments but upper sixth was the best - i got to leave.

Suffice it to say that I've made a special point to ensure that none of my schoolmates can ever track me down. Ever.

They all kinda sucked for me. When I was there I thought most of it was great but looking back I was always trying to be who I thought people wanted me to be and I was always worrying and never completely happy.

jerrek, i had a great time in HS myself but not everyone had a great HS. people back then(my school too but my school wasnt bad) people were more concered with popularity.

Definately sixth (equivalent senior) - the teachers finally stopped treating us like kids. Shame my parents weren't so enlightened though, I left home permanantly 11 months after I left school, just after my 18th.

Back