Federalist 41

Yup. I agree that national defense must be funded (my problem, of course, is that a lot of military money is being spent on things that in no way defend the nation). It scares me that it's frequently funded with money that doesn't really exist. What happens to national defense when those bills come due.

I've actually sat on one of those $5,000 toilet seats. A nicer throne I have yet to see. :D

I paid $4.99 + tax for my toilet seat. It was on sale. It's real wood. It's nice. I would gladly sell it to the government for a paltry sum of $2500.

:grinyes:

I paid $4.99 + tax for my toilet seat. It was on sale. It's real wood. It's nice. I would gladly sell it to the government for a paltry sum of $2500.

:grinyes:

What is it with these liberals? Always wanting to rip-off and defaud the Gov't. is it genetic? :retard3:

It will never happen. The Asian rim countries heavily subsidize key industries so that they are guarranteed a stranglehold. US companies are taxed and there are virtually no subsidies at all... at least not to the loss-leader level that we have to compete against. Would you rather pay $300 for that killer vidcard or $500?

The US niche is naught more than being a producer of music, movies, and grain.

Well, at least John is trying to bring jobs back.:beardbng:

What is it with these liberals? Always wanting to rip-off and defaud the Gov't. is it genetic? :retard3:

They think they're participating in a free market economy & when they can't afford their stuff, they want laws to stifle the free market economy unless they have to give their stuff away too.

Back