Feeling Lonely!

Uki Chick

Paul (paul valaru) has been out of town since Sunday. I dropped him off at the airport on Sunday morning (6am) and he left for Edmonton and is coming back this sunday at midnight. It's been a little rough. It's hard to come home to an empty house, not having to cook for anyone but myself. Of course, I haven't actually done much cooking. I've been having trouble sleeping and the snow storm we Montrealers had on monday was a killer. Paul usually does all the shoveling and I was stuck doing it all. I was cursing him for leaving, mother nature for dumping this shit on us, cursing my neighbour for doing his driveway with his snow blower and waving hello to me while I struggled with a shovel. It's been rough! I'm anxious for him to get home!

He went to Edmonton for training on some computer systems. The company that's training him wants to open an office her in Montreal and want him to work for them at double or triple the salary he makes now.

Thanks Prof. I'm at my parents tonight and my sister's tomorrow night. Friday is dancing and saturday is my dad's birthday so i'm back at my parents place.

Thanks for the offer though. It was sweet. If something changes for tomorrow, I'll take you up on that offer if it's available.

Inkara1 said:
You're always welcome for dinner here too.

If I could just jump on a plain and take off to your place for dinner, I probably would. Unfortunately, it's not that easy. Thanks for the invite though.

Prof, look like I will be at my sisters tonight. Thanks again for the invite. If Paul ever leaves town again, I'll make sure to keep a day open to dine with you and your family. Would love to see them again!

Professur said:
Unless Paul doesn't want to see me, you're both welcome while he's in town too.

We'll have to arrange something sometime soon. It would be nice to get together again. This time without a million strangers all around us.

Let us know when he's back in town. He's hooking me up with someone who needs a web-site designed...and I still need to bug him about that game of Billiards. :D

The Bish household is open to dinner plans as well. :D

MrBishop said:
Let us know when he's back in town. He's hooking me up with someone who needs a web-site designed...and I still need to bug him about that game of Billiards. :D

The Bish household is open to dinner plans as well. :D

I'm picking him up on Sunday at midnight. I'll try to remember to mention it to him.

We should all make some plans to get together. We all live in the same province, yet we seems to only find the time to get together is when a huge even gets organized. How sad are we. LOL

Montreal traffic is a chrome-plated bitch. That and two of us have to drag out the cars seats, and the other is still trying to give herself our problems.

Professur said:
Montreal traffic is a chrome-plated bitch. That and two of us have to drag out the cars seats, and the other is still trying to give herself our problems.

So what you're saying is that it's easier for me and the hubby to drive over your way if we want to see each other. Not a problem!!!

Professur said:
Didn't say anything of the sort.

Not saying you did. Not to worry. I'm sure it is easier for us to make our way to you, this way the kids are in their own environment, their own surroundings and can be put to bed in their own beds without worry.

You realize that you sound rather psychotic when you say that, dontcha Prof :D

A good time WILL be had by all, goddamnit!

Back