FEMA wastes $70 million on ice

Your incoherent bitching about the guy would incline me to believe that you aren't very close. Also the idea that you want him to shut up about it would tend to indicate that you don't consider the $70 mil important.

I'm also guessing you're afraid to actually state your opinion on the $70 mil wasted for fear of either looking foolish for not caring about such a sum or potentially being in agreement with a Memphis Democrat.

Possibly why you bitch with the vagueness and avoid the issue.

We simply HAVE to have the ice. There is a glaring ice gap with the Soviets. Do you know how much ice our enemy has? ... its quite a lot, I must say. We don't need to be caught with our pants down and no ice onhand.

yeah, we had them for a while, with acquiring Alaska, but with all the Global warming and all....
We need send troops into Antarctica.:nerd:
That'd show um.

"That an additional $3.4 million is being paid to melt the ice

Excuse me. If I may interupt this love fest, please, somebody, explain how it costs ANYTHING to melt ice in the summer & with global warming evaporating all the worlds ice in the next week or two. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I noticed, ice melts for free.

The real problem is that they couldn't use the melted ice, because it was
contaminated.
Now...
did they just turn it out? to threaten the survival of the Doo-Doo bird, or
did they farther purify it?
They don't need PETA on their ass next.

And in the statement, "He has his opinion, I have mine," where exactly does it state to which degree the two differ? Are we 2% off? 97%? Any at all?

Jump jump jump.
To me, a statement like that would imply that opinions are to be considered opposite, or at least that they differ considerably. It is how such a wording is normally used. To get on Spikes case for interpreting it as such just makes you look silly.

I have always held that attempting to converse with old
Spiky makes one look silly anywho

And through it all, no one notices the basis (which was bolded for your convenience) of what struck this fool out.

Jump jump jump. Y'all better stock up on ankle wrap.

explain how it costs ANYTHING to melt ice in the summer & with global warming evaporating all the worlds ice in the next week or two. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I noticed, ice melts for free.

Somebody has to open the door to the cooler. It gets expensive.:D

Somebody has to open the door to the cooler. It gets expensive.:D

You're right (about time).

Let me make you & the American people a deal. I'll personally handle opening ALL the doors for that ice to melt for a mere $250,000. & I'll pay my own expenses.

Back