Female Chauvanist???

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Female Chauvinism

A county official's comments to the effect that men tend to do things at the last minute was decried as sexist and unnecessary by her colleagues in Erie County, Pa., reports the Associated Press.

Erie County controller Sue Weber was writing to officials at Wachovia Bank, chiding them for turning in late the bank's bid on a bond issue.

She wrote: "if you can just learn to think more like a woman, you won't have this problem in the future."

Weber's colleagues said they were appalled by the display of female chauvinism, but she said people need to lighten up.

"I think we have to accept the differences between (the sexes) and appreciate them. It was just kind of a tongue-in-cheek thing," she said.

So if I tell a joke that says women need to think like men, why am I creating a hostile work environment.

BTW...I couldn't care less what was said. This just shows that PC slices both ways. ;)

I dunno, but it's pretty distracting when the copier guy keeps staring at your chest instead of the machine he's supposed to be fixing. :hmm:

BeardofPants said:
I dunno, but it's pretty distracting when the copier guy keeps staring at your chest instead of the machine he's supposed to be fixing. :hmm:

:hmm: How do you think he feels when you're standing there, distracting him from his work with your chest? :lol:

Gato_Solo said:
:hmm: How do you think he feels when you're standing there, distracting him from his work with your chest? :lol:

But you see, she can't help having a chest that men like to look at...he CAN however help being a copy man...if he gets distracted on the job he needs to find a new job :D I suggest a cook in a men's penitentary :D

Nixy said:
But you see, she can't help having a chest that men like to look at...he CAN however help being a copy man...if he gets distracted on the job he needs to find a new job :D I suggest a cook in a men's penitentary :D
:p Just as she can stand someplace else in the workplace, instead of ogling the copy guy...:D

BeardofPants said:

Was he short? Maybe he uses you chest as inspiration when fixing copiers

Sorry BoP

Personally, I was surprised when I first found out first hand that women not only think about sex as often as men, but are often more forward about it and their history with their female friends.

This is just another case of 'what's good for the goose..."

BeardofPants said:

Hey, he's just trying to be friendly with your friends ;)

I never get distracted with her copier machine when I'm supposed to be fixing her chest.

:tardbang:

MrBishop said:
Personally, I was surprised when I first found out first hand that women not only think about sex as often as men, but are often more forward about it and their history with their female friends.
And I pretty much only have myself to talk to. Imagine all the stuff that's stuck in my brain. :lloyd:

Back