Fiesta Bowl

still, 34-0 for a Miami record is pretty sweet. Too bad I hate all the FL schools.

We should all thank UGA for dumping one to the Fla Gators so that they wouldnt ever make it to the big game. That in and of itself would have given Miami an easy 2nd consecutive national championship.

Stop Laughing said:
I'm sick of Florida schools too, hooray for Ohio State!

Yeah, me too. :p

I heard that Ohio won on a bad call by the refs. Something about a bogus defensive pass interference call in overtime that cost Miami the game... anyone else see that?

yes.. they showed it slo mo 18 times. He was never near the guy. The flag was thrown 3 seconds after the play was blown dead.

Apparently there was holding by Miami on the same play which gives the same result...and some bad calls against OSU which kept Miami in the game to begin with.

*shrug*

They were holding each other left and right but never called it. They kept saying pass interference. If they would have called the holds there would have been little reason for the controversies.

Its a matter of the most explosive offense meeting the most explosive defense. Everything was happening faster than a hummingbird could flap its wing. They just couldn't keep up with it.

Back