filet knife

tonksy said:
hey man...if that things got a hemi...

Gonna rent the Dodge Magnum RT (with the hemi) for a weekend really soon and test drive it. Thinking of buying one in a couple weeks.

HomeLAN said:
Gonna rent the Dodge Magnum RT (with the hemi) for a weekend really soon and test drive it. Thinking of buying one in a couple weeks.
really? cool beans! can i ride in it? i wanna see what all the fuss is about.

Actually, after looking at financing, I may go with a Mustang GT. It'll be one of the two, I think, and it'll probably be about 2 weeks.

HomeLAN said:
Actually, after looking at financing, I may go with a Mustang GT. It'll be one of the two, I think, and it'll probably be about 2 weeks.
you can't put all kind of stuff in the back of a mustang.

The Hemi Magnum has more power than the Mustang GT, enough so to make the extra weight not penalize it too much in acceleration (0-60 in 5.9 seconds for the Magnum compared to 5.3 for the Mustang), and it also has the same gas mileage ratings. Meanwhile, it's much more useful should you ever need to haul the family around in it.

However, the Mustang is faster and about $5,000 less expensive, and still has seating for four... and considering your son's young age, he should still have enough legroom in that back seat.

Update. Just drove both the 04 and 05 Mustang GT's and am disappointed. Seats suck, seats are low and hood is high, leading one to feel like they're sitting in a bucket. Seriously, a 6 hour ride in that car would ruin me. The LX seats are better, and they're checking to see if they can swap 'em, but I'm pretty turned off.

No one rents Magnums. The ones I've been seeing belong to the company's execs. I think I'll go drive (and maybe buy) one on the way to Mom's this weekend. Of course, no dealer within 400 miles can keep one in stock, so we'll see.

well, the hubby didn't really like the knife :(

all i can say is at least my knife had more thought in it than the electric toothbrush he bought me for xmas :alienhuh:

kuulani said:

all i can say is at least my knife had more thought in it than the electric toothbrush he bought me for xmas :alienhuh:

Smack him upside the head for me, and tell him I said vaccuum cleaner. :grinyes:

I'm really not trying to be coy. I figure something as slender as a tootbrush is lacking the girth most of us need. :brush:

kuulani said:

Wow...I thought he'd love the knife :(

Back