finally took my lazy ass outside...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and planted my Mother's Day mums :headbang:

they'll be so much happier out there :D

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=201676[/attachment]

Attachments

• picture 042.jpg
    picture 042.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 109
HeXp£Øi± said:
What is...outside???

Shhhh.

There's things out there that can burn you. I heard once about this thing called a "sun". Beware.

IT"S TRUE!!! I've seen it. In Phoenix...which they've nicknamed the Valley of the Sun....evil, evil thing...imagine, opening your front door & getting seared by the heat....awful thing

I really don't know[\i] what the sun is. The weather here consists of rain, sprinkles, showers or drizzle.
You think i'm kidding? Here's my 10 day forcast.

Today
May 28 Light Rain 54°/47° 90 %
Thu
May 29 Light Rain 53°/47° 70 %
Fri
May 30 Light Rain 55°/47° 60 %
Sat
May 31 Rain 54°/45° 70 %
Sun
Jun 01 Light Rain 55°/44° 60 %
Mon
Jun 02 Showers 56°/45° 40 %
Tue
Jun 03 Showers 59°/45° 50 %
Wed
Jun 04 Showers 58°/44° 60 %
Thu
Jun 05 Mostly Cloudy 58°/46° 20 % YES!!!!
Fri
Jun 06 Scattered Showers 57°/45° 30 %

OMG, a mostly cloudy day is Good weather? What do you guys like throw a real bash if the sun actually comes out all day, or just run and hide in your igloos?

Gonz said:
IT"S TRUE!!! I've seen it. In Phoenix...which they've nicknamed the Valley of the Sun....evil, evil thing...imagine, opening your front door & getting seared by the heat....awful thing

Wimp. :D Try 115 in the shade. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Wimp. Try 115 in the shade.

Ye gods! The sun came out today and is still out! Summer has arrived unannounced with a vengence!... My car thermometer must be wrong - 24C- I'd swear it was higher than that, but then it could just be the suddeness of this unaccustomed heatwave that makes it feel like that... either that or that none existant God has got it in for me! :p

Back