Finally

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
a reason to go into Mother Russia & end this charade.

Statistics recently published by the oil cartel OPEC show that Russia is currently extracting more oil than Saudi Arabia, making it the biggest producer of “black gold” in the world, the British Financial Times reported on Wednesday, Aug. 23.

Mosnews.com (who)

what level of reserves do they have? or all they pumping all the shit out right stinkin' now? best of my recollection is that western iraq has the biggest KNOWN oil reserves/

Prof said:
I think he meant move the US's oil purchases from OPEC to Russia, and let OPEC drown itself.

Actually, I was referring to a hostile takeover of our friend the bear. It was meant as a (admittedly piss poor) catalyst towards another the US is evil & just wants to take over the worlds oil thread. Since, ultimately, that's where they all end up anyhow.

I like you idea too though.

Gonz said:
Actually, I was referring to a hostile takeover of our friend the bear. It was meant as a (admittedly piss poor) catalyst towards another the US is evil & just wants to take over the worlds oil thread. Since, ultimately, that's where they all end up anyhow.

I like you idea too though.

Reagan would be proud,when did you say the bombing was to start. :chuckle:

Back