Fire Alarm

I'll try to have Karen take a shot on Monday when I'm wearing one again. Sorry, no vest pics. That's just waaaaaay too uncool.

So we've had these fire drills...when are we going to have our tsunami drills? It's not like we can run amuc in the pasture behind us, yelling for our lives as a 50-some what foot wave comes crashing toward us. Well, it could happen, it did before.

Tsunami DRILL!!!

Everyone hold your breath for the next ten minutes.

halamikage said:
So we've had these fire drills...when are we going to have our tsunami drills? It's not like we can run amuc in the pasture behind us, yelling for our lives as a 50-some what foot wave comes crashing toward us. Well, it could happen, it did before.

i was just asking about those tsunami drills too. what are we going to do in those pastures when the waves come? grab onto a cow and hope it floats? ;)

hey Miki - do you remember the tsunami drills at Keaukaha school? Back in my day, we had to walk the evacuation route ... all the way back to *forgetting the name of the street* .. Krauss? I think that's the street .. the one way back at the airport runway ...

Back