First vacation of the year

Gonz said:
Aunty Em said:
men always think they're dying if they get a cold don't they?
Aunty Em said:
Just as I thought... a cold!
Aunty Em said:
Well take a cold remedy and stop whinging then!
Aunty Em said:
I don't know how you could have put up with the pain for 5 days, 3 is usually enough to send me insane!

Change of tune? :D

Meerly a "temporary cessation of unsympathetic attitude..." ;)

From experience I automatically assume you're "swinging the lead" unless proved otherwise. And from experience I also know how much sinisitus can hurt, but it's hardly in the same league as SARS. Of course there's always the possibility that this is just a cynical ploy to gain sympathy! :mad:

But if it is true and you fail to have it treated and develop chronic sinusitis....then you don't deserve my sympathy and it's your own bloody fault if it hurts! :p

Is that better? :D ;)

OK, fine. After 12 days of this (two back to work) I went to the damned doctor. I suppose, after 40 years I ought to get one of my own, huh. RediMed...saw a stupid PA instead of an MD. She said it wasn't West Nile or SARS. After this long it had damned well better be one of the two. She claims it's acute bronchitis, sinuitus & an ear infection. She's wrong, it's fucking SARS damnit.

2 heavy duty antibiotics & some cough medicine with codeine. (so I can actually sleep at night).

This shit had better end NOW!!!

At this point, it can't hurt

Hell, I don't even feel like arguing poitics :grumpy:

Gonz said:
OK, fine. After 12 days of this (two back to work) I went to the damned doctor. I suppose, after 40 years I ought to get one of my own, huh. RediMed...saw a stupid PA instead of an MD. She said it wasn't West Nile or SARS. After this long it had damned well better be one of the two. She claims it's acute bronchitis, sinuitus & an ear infection. She's wrong, it's fucking SARS damnit.

2 heavy duty antibiotics & some cough medicine with codeine. (so I can actually sleep at night).

This shit had better end NOW!!!

Can I say "I told you so!" :cocktail::bolt:

Back