flatulence

It was me, sorry. That Fiesta Chicken does it to me every time! (btw, we have no farting smiley.)

Actually, I was in the ladies room today at work, washing my hands and this woman lets out this long fart--she made no effort to prevent it. I made sure I got out of there quick! :eek:

I finally finished reading The Count of Monte Cristo. It took me so long to read it, and it got really good towards the end.

The book I'm starting tomorrow is about a girl who died and is looking down on her loved ones from heaven. I spend my lunch hour reading instead of posting too. I should get my priorities back in order, right ;)

hmm, usually my stinky feet and farts make people all the biological warfare unit, but not to join in the party :D

we do have a fart smilie apparently :fart: :fart: :fart: :d

Man, a couple weeks ago I had some really bad gas and was farting so loud that it would wake me up at night.

I probably shouldn't be telling you this.

No, you shouldn't have :D

And Sam must stop running around nekid around here...I can't sleep with al those horrific mental pictures on my mind :D
Some how I see him reply to every thread with "runs around nekkid"

The man is obsessed I tell you :eek:

Sam, now that you've accomplished your wirthy gaol, I'll ask ya one more time. Please, pretty please, put on some shorts. :knob: :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SAMMY! DON'T DO IT! KEEP YOUR CLOTHES OFF!

:bitchslap: That's for you HomeLAN for suggesting that he get dressed! (Sorry Na, I couldn't wait until you go here, I had to do it myself, damn time zones!)

Back