Flirting

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you're hooked up, do you see anything wrong with you or your partner flirting with other people in front of the S.O.? What about if you or they do it behind the other's back?

And tell us what you define as flirting, cause it too can be a subjective concept. One person's idea of casual conversation could be someone else's idea of laying it on thick in terms of flirting.

Jeslek

Banned
I flirt :D And so does my girlfriend. I don't mind, and neither does she, because we both desire each other at this point.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I do it full time without realizing it. I'm not sure I can shut it off.
same here...

I think it's cool, if it's open, behind backs it gets a little shady.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I'm a shameless flirt, and my fiancee knows it. That's why I don't go anywhere without her. ;)

freako104

i do it and im single. i think its really if she allows me then yes. if not then no. same to her if im not shes not if i am then she can.

ris

i'm a man-whore plain and simple, i flirt quite badly but would never lay a hand on another woman as i'm spoken for.

i've always flirted pretty badly, there are friends of mine that if the wife didn't know she would probly think i am trying to get in their knickers but for us its part of the friendly banter.

nalani

I wouldn't go that far ... *thinks you're getting your fantasies and your memories mixed up*

:D

greenfreak

Luis G said:
i think flirting is bad, looking is ok

I'm not touching that one. :p

I flirt too but Rusty reads the boards from time to time, so he's aware. He's also aware that I'm determined to spend the rest of my life loving only him so he's ok with that. I wouldn't flirt with someone in front of him but he knows I'm a huggy, touchy person with my friends too. Verbal flirting just seems so much worse.

When you flirt but feel like the other person is flirting too but that they might feel something behind it, that's bad. That's when you have to put a stop to it to make sure no one gets the wrong idea.

For the record, if Rusty ever flirted with anyone, I would freak on him. :D

freako104

hey gf isnt it a bit hypocritical that you flirt but wont let him? he loves you and if you do shouldnt he be allowed to?

greenfreak

freako104 said:
hey gf isnt it a bit hypocritical that you flirt but wont let him? he loves you and if you do shouldnt he be allowed to?

Yes it is. No he should not, and does not-he knows what a jealous woman I am. :D