Follow the money

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
...hundreds of millions of dollars that American taxpayers each year turn over to Planned Parenthood, a leading provider in the abortion industry.

For example, when there are abortions performed on underage children, by law and by definition there has been a sexual assault on a child. In Kansas a person under 16 legally cannot consent to sex, and abortions cannot be performed past 22 weeks. However, those cases simply weren't being reported, he said.

One situation involved a 10-year-old who had an abortion. State records confirmed she was nine when she was assaulted. Records also show that in 2003 alone, 78 girls under the age of 15 had abortions in Kansas. By law, that amounts to 78 cases of sexual assault on a child.

WND

So, performing an abortion is such a fundamental right that it overrides sexual assault on a minor? In this case, pedophilia?

Okay, devils advocate - If a ten year old were to carry a baby to full term and deliver it could be quite a medical risk not to mention the emotional damage.
Before you come down on me, remember that I am anti-abortion but I am also anti-trauma for young victim of sexual assault. They've been through enough.

Minors, especially when they are victims of crimes, are protected by privacy rights? I can't buy that premise. That's the cover-up. The clinic should, before anything else is done, contact the local authorities & report a crime instead of acting as a shield for the perpetrator & his accomplices.

Oh! My bad! I misunderstood! I thought you meant we as the people should know about it! Oh! They should definitely tell the authorities!

This isn't about the act, per se, but the cover-up.

Cover up? Try destruction of evedence..
Pedophilia is another animal all together, how would a prosecutor go about prooving a 15 year old that knocked up his 14 year old girlfreind is a pedophile? Going by Kansas law they are both under the age of consent..

As far as the 10 year old, I do not care about the age of the perp, the asshole should have been jerking off instead of going after that child. If found guilty strung up by the nads...

So, performing an abortion is such a fundamental right that it overrides sexual assault on a minor? In this case, pedophilia?

Especially in today's society, when professionals are required by law to report even a suspected instance of child abuse or be held criminally liable for failing to report it.

I've noticed this contradiction before too. In some places, it is prosecuted. I guess the story happened in one where it ain't. I too fail to understand why it isn't prosecuted. After all, the cops usually go after them when an adult is raped and ends up pregnant...why not when a minor has an abortion? You have the DNA right there in the aborted fetus I assume. Go get him.

Back