food shopping

Now I've been on an assembly line doing ye olde 'wipe and powder' and then handed them off to be diapered ... I've just never put on the daiper. Somehow I think I got the short end of the stink.

I'm poor white trash. A lot of what I buy is generic. The only requirement for toilet paper is that it be two-ply.

I don't like Sam's Club. Their prices aren't any better than what I can get elsewhere, and they won't let you write a check with the day pass... and they wouldn't let me join the club at the register. That meant the $375 worth of bulk meats and frozen goods had to go back on the shelf. Rather embarrassing, but my opinion of Sam's Club was solidified when I was looking around and found that I can get a case of motor oil cheaper at Kragen than at Sam's Club.

Yeah. :eh: I've heard that as well about Sams club. Its true for the most part on lots of items... which is why I only buy mass bulk items there like toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and burnable CD's and printer paper. The prices at my local grocery stores are quite high. When I go out to the backwater to visit my friend Todd, I sometimes piggyback on his shopping runs. The prices out there are dirt cheap. 2 full carts of supplies for less than 100$. Meat is also about 25% less... pork almost half.

I buy generic potato chips...they're made by Lays and they're the greasy rejects, which I happen to like better than regular potato chips....

so thats why I buy them.

You must not buy generic:

soap (laundry or otherwise)
toothpaste
TP
fabric softener
condoms

*..ok, on the last one, let me clarify. I was at costco, and they have this mega box with like 500 condoms in it and they have the name Kirkland or something like that on them.

a better name would be "Yeah right , you think so? good luck buddy"

anyway, there's a lot of them, and I've seen them bought three times by some really beautiful gals, so I was thinking, you know..I really should have gotten out to costco a lot more a few years back but then thinking deeper I noticed that all three of these gals were walking around with one or two kids....

...."hmmmm" , says I....

maybe the generic baby batter busters don't really work out so well....plus they don't seem to have any modifications "for her pleasure"....so it looks like a bad deal all around....

I mean, if I get to that point, and it's come down to the wire...well, I want to pull out a Mega Stallion Triple Reservoir Ribbed Orgasmotastica...and I'm turning on the light to make damn sure she sees how deeply I've planned all this....

..and that I thought about HER...and I just don't think the costco one would be all that impressive. She'd be like..."Um...now that I think about it...weren't you following me around costco a few weeks ago?"...

so you see there's just no percentage in this.

Personally I think anyone who gets condoms at costco is kinda full of himself because no one really gets it that much anyway....not 500 times before they go bad....

so....generic potato chips....

they rock.

*please excuse John, he's ill again. Nephew brought home the stomach flu and he has a 103.5 fever. He's not in his right mind.

:edited by his lovely ever caring and no shit hot wife who has to put up with this mess of a human each and every day

You've given this condom thing A LOT of thought, haven't you? Or was that thrown in by the wife? :D

GOOD CHRIST SHES HIJACKED ME!!!

....help. If no one hears from me please call 911 and ask them to look in the meat freezer.....

my brain is boiling....

MADrin

Known him for a couple of years now and never once have i ever assumed he was in his right mind.

Be truthful now, you're his psychologist right, not his wife?
Maybe one of his other personalities?

Back