food swap

Dave

me and the g/f went out to dinner tonight. when the entrees arrived, we went to our usual routine and split the food up. she gave me the stuff i like and vice versa.
are we the only ones that do that?

Spot said:
me and the g/f went out to dinner tonight. when the entrees arrived, we went to our usual routine and split the food up. she gave me the stuff i like and vice versa.
are we the only ones that do that?
No, I do it with friends all the time. I don't mind at all and they learnt not to mind it either. :)

LastLegionary said:
unclehobart said:
friends, dinner, share, restaurants?... these concepts are alien to me.
Come to Toronto and I will show you ;)
great... 300$ in gas and 40 hours of driving and a strip search at the border so LL can give me half of a raw veggie plate. Be still my heart.

Stop stealing my visitors LL!

When Unc comes here Les and I will be the main reason!!! I'll share MY dinner with you Unc. I promise it won't be vegtables!!

Oddly enough I don't do it with family... only friend heh. Even people I don't know at all, like my one coworker... I saw her one day and the next day I shared my lunch with her and vice versa. :p

yea me too. it is just like that micheal jackson music video. we tie our arms together and grab our dinner knives.

:lloyd: does anyone remember that religious morally type of story about the two people eating dinner who only had these gigantic chopsticks that were about 7 feet long and the question was how are they supposed to eat with the chopsticks and the answer was they feed each other and...*trails off*

Scanty said:
:lloyd: does anyone remember that religious morally type of story about the two people eating dinner who only had these gigantic chopsticks that were about 7 feet long and the question was how are they supposed to eat with the chopsticks and the answer was they feed each other and...*trails off*

I'd use my hand :conehead:

When my friends and I go out for Indian or Chinese meals we usually choose things together so that we can share the different dishes between us. The same with pizza but lay off my roast dinner! ;)

Well, I shared my food once with one of my many (3) ex girlfriends, and she shared her food with me... later that night, we both puked our guts out and then some. It was fun though. we tried to see whose puke would go the farthest.

Back