food swap

I share with Rusty all the time. Rather, I don't finish eating and he helps me to clear my plate. :)

We usually share desserts too, and ask for two spoons. Do you believe that some restaurants charge you for sharing? I was in a Chinese restaurant once that did that. Never went back.

We share food all the time, quite often we get different dishes that we both like so we can swap and try different food.

If I go out for a drink with my old work mate we quite often drink real ale or whisky, if he has a different drink to mine we will usually try each others, again for a variation in tastes.

fury said:
Well, I shared my food once with one of my many (3) ex girlfriends, and she shared her food with me... later that night, we both puked our guts out and then some. It was fun though. we tried to see whose puke would go the farthest.

OK, eew. :sick5:

I don't finish eating and he helps me to clear my plate.

lol
same thing here. half way through dinner and she'll push her plate towards me and say "help me".

She lets me taste hers, I let her taste mine. What she doesn't eat we bring home and I have it for lunch.

Back