Foot in own mouth, now I own 2 cell phones

Altron

hmm, consulting my phone, in the past month I've used a total of about 300 minutes and 1,500 text messages.

Usually my minutes are much lower, but the past two months I've had to call my family for extended amounts of time, since I've been away.

Error

Banned
I have two cells phones! Both prepaid, one of them I use for calls and texts, the other is a camera phone on verizon's prepaid thing... which was a gigantic mistake and a half... still haven't figured out how to SEND picture messages. :(

Inkara1

You should be able to go to the picture, hit "options" and then "send." then you enter in what number you want it to go to, or e-mail address if you so desire, and send away. I can't imagine that inpulse would offer camera phones but not offer the ability to send pictures at all.

POStech

My current phone stats,
Last call 52 seconds
Lifetime calls 77:03:21
Lifetime Mike (walkie talkie) 28:22:36

Error

Banned
You should be able to go to the picture, hit "options" and then "send." then you enter in what number you want it to go to, or e-mail address if you so desire, and send away. I can't imagine that inpulse would offer camera phones but not offer the ability to send pictures at all.

I've tried everything. I've tried sending it to numbers and emails, and every single time it says "invalid destination address" .......it sucks.

Inkara1

Perhaps you can only send it to other Verizon customers. Have you been sending to Verizon customers?