For the gals & maybe some guys......

Mare

Ever feel the need to just be pampered? Make-over time. Hair done, manicure, and what a great feeling of a pedicure.....Relax and enjoy down time for yourself- I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mare said:
Ever feel the need to just be pampered? Make-over time. Hair done, manicure, and what a great feeling of a pedicure.....Relax and enjoy down time for yourself- I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!! I have... but when I got my hair cut, I thought I liked it...now, I hate it cus it's too much to do it the way it should look...Can't wait for it to get long again....ps...(you can have the jacuzzi tub tonight if you wish) But I refuse to do your toes :rofl2:

chatty kathy said:
Yes!! I have... but when I got my hair cut, I thought I liked it...now, I hate it cus it's too much to do it the way it should look...Can't wait for it to get long again....ps...(you can have the jacuzzi tub tonight if you wish) But I refuse to do your toes :rofl2:
:sadhug: wishes you would feel better about your hair-IT LOOKS SO NICE-have to put a pic in here and we'll all take a poll for before/after shot. LOL. No toes - :lol2:

unclehobart said:
I have the pampering bathtub. All I need is the hours upon hours of the horizontal mambo.
*sets up police barracades to ensure the influx of horny, bath craving women do not trample rob.......ladies, ladies...a kind and orderly fashion, please.....

I figure that they flee from me because I am such an abberation from the norm. They simply cannot fathom that I actually exist.

I do have flaws though.

unclehobart said:
I figure that they flee from me because I am such an abberation from the norm. They simply cannot fathom that I actually exist.

I do have flaws though.
yes...i have thought about what they could be...here are a few i've come up with, let me know if i hit the nail on the head:

halitosis.
webbed feet.
severe sleep apnea...ie earthquaking snores.
anal retention like the dude in sleeping with the enemy.
explosive gas.
ear hair.
a tail.

if none of these are it....i guess it's back to the drawing board.....

Used to have a favorite barber that I'd go to to pamper myself. Not often, but...aah.

Dud'es retired now at age 75 or so, and I can't find it elsewhere :(

Haircut, shave, hot towels, shave again, shoe-shine boy (nice grandnephew), nice music, great magazines in the waiting room. :)

For self pampering...1 tub filled with water almost too hot to stand, some ice-cold vodka, a plate of sliced cheeses, pickles and pepper-rings (hot). Some classical music in the background...keep filling up the tub with hot water. Sit and veg for about 2 hours...crawl out of tub and into bed and sleep!!!

mmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmm blissful sleep!

Nah.. none of that. I just tend to blab ceaselessly about anything trivial in nature. Think of me as Cliff Clavin of Cheers... but more confident and glued together.

unclehobart said:
Nah.. none of that. I just tend to blab ceaselessly about anything trivial in nature. Think of me as Cliff Clavin of Cheers... but more confident and glued together.
that's a flaw?

Back