For the men...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
AlphaTroll said:
And yet men are attracted to them.....like flies to a heap of shit :rolleyes:

So, AT. What are you trying to say about women? That you're piles of...err...I'll shut up now. :D

AlphaTroll

Nah just saying that, despite us being so ugly & smelly men still find us irresistable......just like flies do a heap of twang :D

freako104

actually i prefer woemn without make up so does that mean i like ugly things? wait does that mean i might like me?

Kawaii

freako104 said:
actually i prefer woemn without make up so does that mean i like ugly things? wait does that mean i might like me?
Same here. The only makeup i find attractive would be the stuff that makes the skin whiter...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Bungi said:
Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

'Cause they're ugly and they smell! :lol2:

Cause even though they are beautiful and wonderful they still like going the extra distance to be wonderful to us beer swilling ball scratchers

nope, I'll never understand 'em

Nitro_RaiDen

Bungi said:
Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

'Cause they're ugly and they smell! :lol2:

who doens't like to look and smell nice ? i for one wear ETERNITY i've recently cut down on the makeup however...seems the girls don't like their guys to be wearin more makeup then them :D

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
Cause even though they are beautiful and wonderful they still like going the extra distance to be wonderful to us beer swilling ball scratchers

How sweet of my hubby! Honestly though, some of us just like the way we look with make-up. Sometimes it's to cover imperfections that we may have. As to the perfume, it's a way of attracting the males, and having ourselves be notices.

tonksy

i don't wear much makeup...base, lipstick, and mascara...anything more and it feels like my face can't breath...but i love perfume...and men do too...you say you don't but admit it....you're suckers for a woman that smells good. a little dab on the wrist, neck, and cleavage....tell me you don't like it and i know you lie :D

Nitro_RaiDen

tonks said:
i don't wear much makeup...base, lipstick, and mascara...anything more and it feels like my face can't breath...but i love perfume...and men do too...you say you don't but admit it....you're suckers for a woman that smells good. a little dab on the wrist, neck, and cleavage....tell me you don't like it and i know you lie :D

I cannot lie i love it :D

freako104

tonks said:

pheramones smell good ;)

Green Stickers

pheremones is fun.. but some can be powerful.. so be vareful.. or i might meet ye down a dark alley.
im not much in makeup.. and the only smelly stuff i like is my shampoo.

haha flies to a heap of... :lol2:

freako104

:lol2: you wouldnt want to meet me in a dark alley. i scare people. if i got plastic surgery that might not happen but I look like Quasimodo