Forced starvation of the obese coming soon

that is discrimination, you cannot refuse service based on weight (though if they take up more room on a plane, greyhound bus train or theatre you can charge them for 2 seats)

the people who should refuse fat people service is the idiots who keep bringing them deep fried foods when they are bed ridden, because of the weight. If you are stuck in bed cause you are too big to move, I will bring you a salad, if you want McD's lose some weight, and get it yourself.

And the reason this country will fall is the same reason Rome did. Or the Soviet Union for that matter.

I believe that's exactly it.
We are rolling downhill without breaks ATM, but I think it's a good thing in a way,
if the next pres. is able to get some things chained that have been 'neglected'
for the last 20 years.

We are rolling downhill without breaks ATM, but I think it's a good thing in a way,
for the last 20 years.

It's been way more than twenty years and they have no interest at all in changing anything.

that is discrimination, ...

What is wrong with discrimination? It is a complement to say "He is a man of discriminating tastes." We discriminate every day of our lives. McDonalds or Burger King; Ford or Chevy; steak or hamburger; Lane or Ethan Allen; Memory Foam or Sleep Number; percale or satin; paper or plastic; red or blue; Charmin or Kleenex; Bounce or Snuggle.

So why shouldn't we be able to discriminate among people? The courts have reaffirmed the right to freedom of association. Why are businesses forced to associate with those with whom they do not wish to associate?

Should we be forced to associate with the neighbor next door even if we don't especially like their barking dogs, the cars on blocks in the front yard, and the multitude of toys and crap that find their way into our yards over the fence?

If not, then you are discriminating; or are you? You could simply be exercising your rights.

It's been way more than twenty years and they have no interest at all in changing anything.

if they don't do something, there Will be uprising, and even if they do there might.
Either way, I predict things will get ugly sometime this year...from one thing or another.

I'm really not quite this pessimistic a person on most things, I just don't know
if we can survive this cycle.

for the last 20 years.

It won't matter which of the leading 4 contenders it is, the NEXT President won't fix a damned thing. This election seems to be the blind leading the blind.

if they don't do something, there Will be uprising, and even if they do there might.
Either way, I predict things will get ugly sometime this year...from one thing or another.

I'm really not quite this pessimistic a person on most things, I just don't know
"The Revolution Will not be Televised"

Of course we'll survive, cat. That doesn't mean it'll be pretty.

It won't matter which of the leading 4 contenders it is, the NEXT President won't fix a damned thing. This election seems to be the blind leading the blind.

Last couple were the blind leading the blind. Republicans are going moderate this time around.

is this the excuse i've been looking for to convince my girlfriend that it really is necessary to horde ammunition?

Last couple were the blind leading the blind. Republicans are going moderate this time around.

This time around? Hell, son, we haven't had a conservative since Reagan & haven't had an absolute conservative since Goldwater.

is this the excuse i've been looking for to convince my girlfriend that it really is necessary to horde ammunition?

Wuss. If you were a real man, you'd go get more ammo after the trouble starts.

Good luck finding any. Most everyone I talk to these days is complaining about how their favorite shop is all out. Most manufacturers are limiting sales to Law enforcement and military.

there's no question that there's lots of alarmism out there. but every once in a while, "they" get the right idea. the transfats issue is well established. most major food companies either have or are in the process of pulling 'em. there's a reason for that, that goes beyond the worries of millions of "safety moms."

you go ahead and live life to its fullest. enjoy your downer cattle.

Trans-fats were created after the alarmist expose of the dangers of animal fats...most of you won't remember when your fries were cooked in lard or beef fat, but I do. There was some science behind those studies, too. So trans fats were invented to remove the dangers of cooking in animal fat while retaining the same properties. Twenty years from now, there'll be the same scare going around about vegetable oils.

some local cafés still make lard biscuits, and I like them best.
That stuff sticks to your ribs....I guess the artery linings too, but they are good.:hairbang:

Back