Free pussy...

nalani said:
kuulani said:
We started to feed a stray cat this past summer. Pitiful thing, so pitiful it was cute, in a pitiful way. It still died. :( Maybe it didn't like the food. We gave him salmon that the Alaskans left us. I still have more salmon. Anybody want it? They left cans and cans and cans ... :D

umm.. y'all fed it that salmon too? We fed it our salmon from the Alaskans too .. and I think Paka did too .... oops ... :eek:

yes we'all did.

(is that proper Texan? If you say y'all, can I say we'all? :p )

A weekly bath will keep your alergies under control. For the cat that is. The best way to bath a cat and keep all your skin is to put it into a container that lets it put it's two front paws up on the lip. A shallow basin or even a pitcher will work. Keep the water luke warm. Cool to your hands is good. A good cat shampoo, keeping the soap out of it's eyes, and voila.

Or you can take it to a salon and let someone else risk their skin.

kuulani said:
(is that proper Texan? If you say y'all, can I say we'all? :p )

well, grammatically, no .. cause the ' takes the place of a letter and it's not with "we'all" hehehehe

but you can say anything you want :)

well if you wanna be technical, the ' takes the place of two letters: o + u :p

which means, i can't say we'all, but i can say w'all. :p

No, y'all is southern for you, or a plural version of you. Important to note that y'all can be used as a singular. we'n, pronounced wein, is southern for us.

hey - I just had a thought ...

me and ku'u were chastised for admiting that we've hit animals when we drive ... yet, here we said that we feed stray cats and stuff and no one's said anything about that.

:confuse2:

I fed a stray cat once, unwillingly. It snuck into our house somehow and some of MY cat's food. My cat was not too pleased with that as the stray ate it right in front of her. Also, my cat doesn't have front claws so I had to grab her (I certainly don't want her in a fight without being able to defend herself well) and I put her around my neck and the two cats were growling at each other, and my mother chased the stray out of the house.

Back