Freedom of Speech...

a number of people who have driven by the crime scene and glared at him in smug satisfaction.

Start shooting.

Neighbor Lucille Liem, who owns a Prius hybrid, said that a common sentiment in the neighborhood is that large vehicles such as the Hummer are impractical and a strain on the Earth.

"The neighborhood in general is very concerned with the environment," said Liem, whose Prius gets about 48 miles a gallon compared with the Hummer's 14 miles a gallon. "It's more liberal leaning. It's ridiculous to be driving a Hummer."

Start here. Better still, when her wind-up toy gets caught in a fogbank, leave her sorry ass stranded.

"The neighborhood in general is very concerned with the environment...It's more liberal leaning."

Time to move, Chief. You're surrounded by idiots. Dump some old paint cans on the neighbors' manicured lawns, stand out in the street with a few hundred cans of aerosol Aqua-Net spraying, pack your shit and get out while you can.

Apparently noone is all that hip on minding the law up there on the left coast... so fuck em. You reeealy don't want to hear what I truly want to do.

An actual soft method that might work and no be directly illegal is just slowly salting their property over the course of a few years until everything just dies off and wont come back for a very long time... and it wont hurt the local water table.

I'm sure they do... but the funny thing is that I'm not seeing a good deal of sympathy for the guy who was a victim of trespass and destruction of private property. For a community that supposedly prides itself on being higher on freedoms and less on crimes the reactions seem out of place. Apparently none of them imagine it happening to themselves. I'd hate to have the serene of suburbia turing into a phalanx of little security cameras to cover ones back. A little TP in a tree is one thing.. but the 'ol slash and gouge is another.

erm... that link you published shows Washington as being 3rd out of 51 on property crimes only slightly behind DC... with Arizona way out in front.

They are 3/4 down the list in general violent crimes... but pretty high in rape.

It actually makes Washington look like a burglars paradise.

There's probably a law against that one...as well as this one...

There's also a law against turning your neighbor's vehicle into a pinata. Ms. High and Mighty didn't seem to have her drawers in a wad over that one.

Yet another example of "I don't therefore I'll make it to where you can't" mentality that drives the PC movement. Break a few off in their collective ass and see what happens. Couldn't hurt none. The sooner we rid our society of every last person who thinks this way, the better off we'll be.

One thing I always loved are the environ-mental folks who like to burn SUVs... never mind that burning one results in a hell of a lot more pollution than the SUV would emit in its lifetime.

One thing I always loved are the environ-mental folks who like to burn SUVs... never mind that burning one results in a hell of a lot more pollution than the SUV would emit in its lifetime.

The environmental movement stopped being about the environment before the end of the seventies.

Freedom of Speech
:laugh:
No such thing anymore.....much
People used to be 'ethical' enough where it work...half way.
The more PC we see, and gov. control, the more it's disappearing.:crap:

There's also a law against turning your neighbor's vehicle into a pinata. Ms. High and Mighty didn't seem to have her drawers in a wad over that one.

Now where did I mention that they get a free pass? ;)

SnP said:
Yet another example of "I don't therefore I'll make it to where you can't" mentality that drives the PC movement. Break a few off in their collective ass and see what happens. Couldn't hurt none. The sooner we rid our society of every last person who thinks this way, the better off we'll be.

I'm sure they do... but the funny thing is that I'm not seeing a good deal of sympathy for the guy who was a victim of trespass and destruction of private property. For a community that supposedly prides itself on being higher on freedoms and less on crimes the reactions seem out of place. Apparently none of them imagine it happening to themselves. I'd hate to have the serene of suburbia turing into a phalanx of little security cameras to cover ones back. A little TP in a tree is one thing.. but the 'ol slash and gouge is another.

It's pretty hard to get any kind of gauge of the general sympathy level from that little article. All we have to go on is the hummer guys interpretation of some "looks" he thinks he's getting, some woman saying she doesn't like Hummers but may or may not be sympathetic to vandalaism, and some witnesses that made some attempt to report what happened that's not really clear.

Not a lot of information in that article to warrant much of a conclusion.

erm... that link you published shows Washington as being 3rd out of 51 on property crimes only slightly behind DC... with Arizona way out in front.

They are 3/4 down the list in general violent crimes... but pretty high in rape.

It actually makes Washington look like a burglars paradise.

As far as crime goes, personally I'm most concerned about the violent ones. Their robbery rate looks pretty low on the list too but yeah the state is up there on prperty crime.

However the article does say:

Police said they see small acts of vandalism in the area from time to time, but they have not seen anything so severe, or with such a clear political message, in recent years.

"This seems to be an isolated event," Cmdr. Andy Solberg said.

:shrug:

Yet another example of "I don't therefore I'll make it to where you can't" mentality that drives the PC movement.

:rofl2:

Oh, it's just the PC movement that thinks that way? Not the types that are against medical marijuana, gay marriage, abortion, guns, alcohol, strip clubs or anything else that some people do that others don't. :rolleyes:

Poor bastard, but then again, I can't feel that much sympathy for him and his hummer :shrug:

Not a lot of information in that article to warrant much of a conclusion.

Some guy got his property destroyed. Others think it's funny. All I need to know. Off with their heads. He did nothing to anyone. He is the victim here. Hug all the trees you like, vandalism is (new concept here dude, try to wrap your mind around it) WRONG. Not unfriendly, not inconvenient, not unpopular. Wrong. Look it up in a Webster's. Familiarize yourself with the concept. There is right. There is wrong. This is wrong. Peiod.

Back