Freedom of Speech...

Some guy got his property destroyed. Others think it's funny. All I need to know. Off with their heads.

You don't know that though. All you know is this guy thinks some people were giving him looks.

He did nothing to anyone. He is the victim here. Hug all the trees you like, vandalism is (new concept here dude, try to wrap your mind around it) WRONG. Not unfriendly, not inconvenient, not unpopular. Wrong. Look it up in a Webster's. Familiarize yourself with the concept. There is right. There is wrong. This is wrong. Peiod.

I've always known vandalism is wrong. Not really sure why you would think otherwise.

Try this concept on for size though DUDE. Cutting heads off or shooting people because you think they might have looked at you funny is WRONG.

Many might say it's actually much more wrong than if they really were looking at you funny. Our legal system for one.

There's probably a law against that one...as well as this one...

And there wasn't one against his private property? While I feel the people had good intentions (read: Bullshit but intentions only to make it look like they give a damn), they could have done something far better. Plus who wants to bet many of them drive a vehicle at all

:rofl2:

Oh, it's just the PC movement that thinks that way? Not the types that are against medical marijuana, gay marriage, abortion, guns, alcohol, strip clubs or anything else that some people do that others don't. :rolleyes:

I'll take Things That Affect Others for $1000.

a number of people who have driven by the crime scene and glared at him in smug satisfaction.

Don't like it-don't buy one. Problem solved.

So if I decide your house is not up to my personal standard, you'd be OK with me burning it down? Good to know.

I'm not condoning vandalism. But given that I dislike hummers, I really can't feel sympathy for him. Is not like feeling sympathy is mandatory when something wrong happens to somebody.

I'm not condoning vandalism. But given that I dislike hummers, I really can't feel sympathy for him. Is not like feeling sympathy is mandatory when something wrong happens to somebody.

I dislike a lot of things. Fact, there is no vehicle in the history of the automobile industry I hate more than the Camaro. Still, if some guy has his destroyed by some enviro-nut who firmly believes his/her shit don't stink, I feel for the guy. He's been done wrong. What kind of car it is matters not at all.

Back