Friends of yours, Les?

unclehobart

Police stop couple having sex while driving

Ontario police stopped a couple who were having sex while they were driving.

Reports say an "astonished" officer with Nottawasaga Ontario Provincial Police stopped their car south of Barrie.

Senior constable Norm Galestzoski said: "Both occupants of the vehicle were engaged in activities other than that normally expected of persons driving an automobile."

He told The Toronto Star: "The female passenger was completely nude and the male driver was also in a state of undress."

He says the officer charged the 31-year-old man and 25-year-old woman.

They then left "with a reminder from police to enjoy their extracurricular activities at home."

The man was charged with driving without a licence.

His 25-year-old passenger was charged with allowing him to drive her vehicle without a licence.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_644846.html?menu=news.weirdworld.sexlife

:confuse3: local paper? :rofl2:

Nah, I'd not have heard about it except on the Barrie news, which is a mite hokey, so I tend to avoid it :D

Sex in cars? HA! Check this out...

Check it out...

An amorous couple was caught having sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral - with tourists and worshipers as little as five feet away - as a stunt for the infamously raunchy "Opie and Anthony" radio show yesterday, police said.

An usher at the church at first thought Brian Florence, 37, was urinating, but when the usher got closer, he saw Florence zipping up his pants and his girlfriend, Loretta Lynn Harper, 35, naked from her waist to her knees, police said.

Near the couple stood Paul Mercurio, a comedian who apparently was using his cell phone to transmit the encounter over the airwaves for the Opie and Anthony show, an afternoon show on WNEW/102.7, according to police.

The Virginia couple-he's from Quantico and she's from Alexandria-were charged with public lewdness.

Mercurio, 42, of the Upper East Side, was charged with acting in concert in furtherance of public lewdness.

Full story:
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nysex162826432aug16.story?coll=ny

Gato_Solo said:
Guess some people have no respect for anything...

well, actually i think that is kinda exciting, you have to take the risk, but i'm sure it's worth it.

btw, i've never had sex while driving.

Back