FTC drops Google investigation

Hotels use FRS for the employees. There can some good listening there, too. Not so much bow-chicka-bow-wow but especially the multifloor ones downtown will get room service, maintenance, security, airport transports, etc.

If you're really bored (and lonely, I guess), I've been told sometimes the frequencies to the wireless headsets fast food restaurants use for the drive through are entertaining. As in "liter-cola" humor.

There are a few rent-a-cop security patrols here that operate on the commercial business license range and check-in nightly to churches, apartments, shopping malls, etc on schedule and will repeat their location every time. Pretty worthless.

The drive through frequencies are actually in the Ham radio frequencies. A friend showed me that one day. He said that they will occasionally have some fun at the expense of the poor bastard at the window.

He said that one of his friends was at a fast food restaurant one night and a carload of Black guys pulled up. His friend keyed the mike and said "We don't serve n-----s here" and the game was on.

Not very nice.

Back