GAH™

Jon

bloody Southerners...

Mr Nicholas "Arseface" Cross has buggered off back daan saaf, and left his übergay illness up here.

He Sucks™ :(

Nick (CentrionStretegy) was sick. He has now gone to his parents house in the south but has left his illness behind under the safe care of RL :D

Ahh... Thanks for translating it into American English, Nixy ;)

Get well soon RL :headbang:

Nixy said:
Nick (CentrionStretegy) was sick. He has now gone to his parents house in the south but has left his illness behind under the safe care of RL :D

:rofl2: that was pretty good, nix!

kudos to the otc translation team :)

now if you could just get to work on the scene in austin powers goldmember when austin goes off on one with his dad... i got lost about 3/4 of the way though.

ta me old china :)

Justintime said:
soo little nicky's gone back to watford to his mommy, for what? chicken soup? :D

i thought he went back to get his PC and try to thieve his dad's car... but i'm a bit out of the loop at the moment

nambit said:

now if you could just get to work on the scene in austin powers goldmember when austin goes off on one with his dad... i got lost about 3/4 of the way though.

There's subtitles, ya knob. :D

nambit said:

OMG! Ther eis a thread in Ent about Buffy and I was gonna post something there asking someone from England if they could give a translation of that scene!!!:eek:

RecklessLeper said:
bloody Southerners...

Mr Nicholas "Arseface" Cross has buggered off back daan saaf, and left his übergay illness up here.

He Sucks™ :(

For a second there, I thought you were talking about this Nicholas Cross. I wonder if they're related... :D

Scanty said:
There's subtitles, ya knob. :D

i only saw it once, never did feel like going back for seconds... but doesn't it sorta give up with the subtitles after a while?

och, i dunno...

/me sits enjoying retro theaudience

Back