Gah!

Bringing up an old topic here.

I go for another appointment tomorrow, and I'm thinking what's going on is the ortho is screwing with my top arch because he's biding time for my lower arch to fix itself.

I have one rogue tooth on the bottom arch, the one next to my left front tooth. Half of it is stuck behind the front tooth and the little sucker won't move. They're been trying at it for 6 months now: put the spring in to make the space for it, try to pull it foward, it gets stuck behind the front one again.

While they do that, they keep putting on and removing the chain on my top arch (Not a real chain, a strand of rubber bands that hook onto the brackets and pull teeth together). So there are 2 gaps that keep closing and reforming over and over. Now tell me, what is that solving? Why not just save me the time and pain and take the damn things off the top?

For some reason though, it's really hitting hard that I've had my braces all through high school and I'm determined not to have them all through college. It's really getting me down about my sentence so far.

My ortho is not a personable man whatsoever, but it is my firm plan tomorrow to go in there and find out exactly what's going on.

Edit: bad words!

Back