Galileo Was Wrong

Gotholic

www.galileowaswrong.com

Heliocentrism is still an unproven theory.

You can view some chapters of the book at that site. It is pretty thought provoking.

Geocentrism is just as valid a model of cosmology as heliocentrism.

If anyone is keen on cosmology and would like to ask the author any questions or challenge him, his AOL email address is on that website.

He does answer them.

If he answers your questions then please post your question and answer here!

:rofl4:

Where do you get this stuff from and how gullible are you really?

chcr, I was reading a lot into this before I posted this thread. I refused to believe it. Then I realized why I was rejecting it. It was only because it was drilled into me growing up that the earth revolves around the sun with no actual proof.

Top scientists like Einstein and Hawking admit geocentrism is just as valid as heliocentrism.

Read some chapters from the book before you dismiss it.

The problem with all of those thoughts ( I won't credit them with the label theory) is that they're trying to assign a 3d point of origin within a 4d structure. Even if they're right, they're still wrong.

If anyone is keen on cosmology and would like to ask the author any questions or challenge him, his AOL email address is on that website.

He does answer them.

If he answers your questions then please post your question and answer here!

Edit: I'm going to reiterate this post on the first post.

chcr, I was reading a lot into this before I posted this thread. I refused to believe it. Then I realized why I was rejecting it. It was only because it was drilled into me growing up that the earth revolves around the sun with no actual proof.

Top scientists like Einstein and Hawking admit geocentrism is just as valid as heliocentrism.

Read some chapters from the book before you dismiss it.

Never mind.

Before you go out and buy this book...please understand that this theory is of a religious basis and involves the use of math to try and beat the Universe into submission until it follows what's in the Bible word for word.

Nothing in the Universe is immobile...not even the Earth.
Foucaut proved that the Earth rotates about it's axis.

Oh...and according to Einstein and relativity. My penis is the center of the Universe and you cannot disprove it! OH..and that theory is just as valid as heliocentrism and geocentrism.

The solar system can be observed to be heliocentric from direct observation of the sky with nothing other than the unaided eye.

Before you go out and buy this book...please understand that this theory is of a religious basis and involves the use of math to try and beat the Universe into submission until it follows what's in the Bible word for word.

Nothing in the Universe is immobile...not even the Earth.
Foucaut proved that the Earth rotates about it's axis.

Oh...and according to Einstein and relativity. My penis is the center of the Universe and you cannot disprove it! OH..and that theory is just as valid as heliocentrism and geocentrism.

No, pussy is the center of the universe. How can you be a man and not be aware of this?

The solar system can be observed to be heliocentric from direct observation of the sky with nothing other than the unaided eye.

No, pussy is the center of the universe. How can you be a man and not be aware of this?

I am aware that my penis often finds itself in the middle of pussy - HAH!!
My theory stands up despite taking a beating ;)

Back