garage

wtf is garage?? i know the band garbage and grunge both im into. i like all kinds but goth and metal are my faves

You may have to ask him this question in the Kiddie Korner, freako, he can no longer post in any other forum here. :beerbang:

It's a music genre freak. Can't remember if Craig David comes under that heading but I have both his CDs...

never heard of him. fury thanks for the update. whatd he do?? man so many people in here get KKd. whish theyd stop doing stupid shit.

Signed up with his username being the address to his website, and then when it was changed, he signed up again with the same username.

I'm not surprised, I think it's a british thing.

First CDs called - Born to do it - singles - fill me in, rendezvous, 7 days, walking away, booty man

Second one's - Slicker than the average - singles - what's you flava? I haven't noticed any more

I saw him in concert last year... he was pretty good.

Professur said:
Well, this is gonna last about 20 seconds when fury gets here.

Did anyone get a clock on it.... :rofl:

Nirvana was considered a garage band. Its basically unpolished music...like my kids stuff...

Actually I don't mind most garage/two-step tracks. Pretty good for grindin' in a club too. :brow:

Can't really do that with the music I listen too normally, lol... not without causing serious injury anyway.

Back