gato, the tree murderer is on the loose

I'm using a 15 years old plastic tree myself. Love the fact it doesn't drop its... what's the word? Equivalent of leaves, except they're on pine tress.

Kawaii said:
I'm using a 15 years old plastic tree myself. Love the fact it doesn't drop its... what's the word? Equivalent of leaves, except they're on pine tress.
needles.

hey ku'u - I think your husband may have forgotten about going to get my tree - so I think I'm gonna go to Walmart and get one - they're only $40 there and the big dude I talked to yesterday (I had a class with him but I couldn't remember his name) said he'd put a fresh one aside with my name on it today just in case I wanted it ...

ku'u's tree is lovely :)

no, he didn't forget, he mentioned grabbing braddah to go and get the tree yesterday ... but seeing as there was surf, and he was nursing a hangover, and he had to cut the grass for his mom ... well, ... I'll go remind him :D

tonks said:
ooh! how big? does it smell nice? i miss a real tree.

it's a norfolk pine ... no "christmas-tree-smell", but I'm looking for a scented candle to put us in the mood :santabng:

Yeah .. that was one pretty bad hangover ... the beach did wonders for me, that's for sure ...

maybe they'll go tomorrow? If not, at least I know they have a tree for me at Walmart - as soon as I remember the dude's name :D

I don't know the actual count, but I do plant native Hawaiian plants in place of those non-native plants that I murder :D

I have the only kid in North America that loses interest in decorating by the 3rd bulb. So, in a fit of unbridled dispassion I went & bought one of them thar 48" fiber optic x-mas tree's. If they don't want the Christmast spirit, then I won't kill any more tree's. :(

Rusty's first Christmas tree was last year in our apartment (he's technically Jewish but his family never celebrated the holidays much) and now he's hooked. We're going to get a mini tree from the Fire Department down the block and decorate this weekend. We have a whole bunch of lights and ornaments from last year but he won't allow me to put garland on it. :(

What do all of you pack on your tree? Any pictures?

Back