Germ warfare used against Native American Indians

Which has what, exactly, to do about my last statement? :hmm:

People don't want to hear about the Indian holocaust...so much so that they hide behind the Thanksgiving myth..which stops just before the killing started.

Hey, on behalf of all surviving native americans - you're not fuckin' welcome!

**Sorry, Gato..it's not you. It's just a thorn in my side.

People don't want to hear about the Indian holocaust...so much so that they hide behind the Thanksgiving myth..which stops just before the killing started.

**Sorry, Gato..it's not you. It's just a thorn in my side.

Sorry, Bish, but there was killing going on before, and even during, that first 'Thanksgiving'. If you're going to be offended, at least be offended in a correct manner. ;)

The following is not an attempt to ameliorate what happend. Just to try to help folks to understand it.

In Europe, at the time of the 'pilgrims', there were, for all intents and purposes, only two classes. Master and servant. When the pilgrims came to the 'New World', they brought this manner of thinking with them. When the Native Americans helped them out, they, in the minds of the Europeans, placed themselves in the role of servant. The mind of the Native American was shaped differently. If someone fed you, you were dependent upon them, thus you (the fed) were, in European thinking, the servant. I'll let you folks chew on that one for a while. Bish...do not get offended, as this was not meant to offend.

But are there any truly Indigenous peoples left ,the locals Chiefs family all have redhair.

Note: my great great grandmother was a fullblood Cree ,so don't get your wigwam in a knot.

Native Americans were also immigrants. They just showed up earlier.

Back